GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dyno Teen * Move Over Boyz Challenge * Oct 15 - 29th

Here is a layout I created for my new Boyz to Men Challenge at  Colorful Creations.  We do not usually allow girls in this group, but I wanted to surprise the ladies and do something different.  The challenge is to create a layout using a photo or photos of a female and use boy themed papers and embellishments.  I created my layout using some of my stash:  Basic Grey's Archaic papers/chipboard and Liz Qualman's October 3rd sketch:


Here is the layout I created:

And here is Liz's sketch:




2 comments:

  1. You go girl with that dinosaur! I am really getting a kick out of your scrappers who went for the dare. Hope your group appreciated your clever twist to the challenge. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you incorporated the dinosaur on this layout!

    ReplyDelete