GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, BEAUTIFUL YOU!

Sharing a layout that I created inspired by the Patterned Paper Party Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!  The Challenge is to use 3 or more patterned papers from different collections and/or manufacturers.  And...you must dig further into your stash for a rub-on!  
I mixed papers from Echo Park Photo Freedom (newsprint), MME Miss Caroline and Pebbles Seen & Noted.   My rub-ons are from Bo Bunny Garden Chic
Further inspired by the awesome sketch by Krissy ClarkMckee

I also entered this layout to the Paper Layering Challenge at Sketches4All!  You have until the end of May to join in both challenges!   

2 comments:

  1. I sooooooooo love that woodgrain background! :) Awesome choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch! And as always... love the twine work!!

    ReplyDelete