GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, September 27, 2013

" You Are A Miracle!" Layout


Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!
Today is September Sketch reveal day over at 
Below is my take on the sketch using a photo of my youngest grandson and 
Authentiques "Original" Collection and wood veneer stars from Studio Calico!
My layout was futher inspired by the "Got Wood" challenge at
Here is the sketch by Liz Chidester ~ The Scrappiest
Make sure you take time to visit the Practical Scrappers Blog and check out all of the fabulous Design Team layouts inspired by this month's sketch!

AND....come back to my blog a little later this morning to check out my reveal for the 
I will be giving away a gift certificate to Creative Embellishments to one of my followers!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable and lovely layout! I just saw this sketch on the PS blog! I am going to try to give it a try! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet commnet! I would love to see what you do with this sketch! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable and precious LO Brenda. Cutie pie pic and awesome take of the sketch. WTG!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet LO! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious, love it. Thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful memory you have helped to cherish. thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl September challenge!

    ReplyDelete