GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, December 16, 2013

"The Best Gift of All is Family" Layout

Hello!
I cannot believe I have been able to scrap so many of my old Christmas photos this month!
At this rate, one day I may catch up....LOL!
Today I am sharing a layout with you that I created inspired by the following challenges:
Back Porch Memories "Jolly Old Elf" Challenge
Sketches4All "Bows" Challenge
Scrapping Everyday Miracles "Christmas" Challenge
Product:
Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Layered Stickers and Banner
My Mind's Eye "Lost" Christmas (Special Edition) Collection
Title Work:
Lilybee Designs, Basic Grey and Momenta
Wood Veneers:
Studio Calico

This layout was  further inspired by this
Make sure you visit each of the sites listed above.
You have until the end of December to link up an entry to each of the challenges.
Thank you for stopping by and  I appreciate your comments!   
Happy Holidays   

8 comments:

  1. I love your colours and the cute banner. Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO with so many details! Thank you for joining us at SEM! We look forward to seeing you in January for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pp and I adore all things bannered!! great work! thanks for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! please join us again for future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family and layout! Love, love all of the patterned papers you incorporated! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles, and please join us on January 1st for more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout…and yes the best gift of all is definitely family. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet photo and you did a fabulous job scrapping it! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and I love your layout! Awesome job!! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with you... Family is indeed the best gift! I admire your work of layering and the banner. Cute picture! Thanks for sharing it with us at SEM this month. Hoping to see you again playing with us for our January Challenge at http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/ :D

    ReplyDelete