GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, April 24, 2015

"{2} gether" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom FOTM Kit

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today I am sharing another layout I created using some of the awesome products from the
Basic Grey "Prism" line found in the 

Here is a look at the PageMaps Sketch we were given for inspiration.
I flipped the sketch 90° to the right:

Head on over to The ScrapRoom and check out all of the awesome creative ways the design team used this collection!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Love how the design showcases all those pretty papers without overwhelming the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl! I appreciate you stopping by and commenting on my page! :)

      Delete