GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

'Girly Girl" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month Kit

One of the wonderful things about being a designer for The ScrapRoom is that I get to design each month with the 
which includes (4) different page kits of latest and greatest paper products in the industry.
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom Blog sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous page kit below
featuring products from Pink Paislee's "Fancy Free" collection:

Here's the layout I created:
"I love all of the wonderful soft colors and wonderful designs in this page kit which highlights this lovely photo of my granddaughter. 
I fussy cut the flowers and leaves from the 07 paper and die cut “girl” from the 02 paper for my title work. All items are from the page kit with the exception of the cardstock sticker in the upper left hand corner which is from the June Embellishment Add-On Lit and the following items were pulled from my personal stash: twine, sequins, and Thickers." 

Flavors of the Month Kit

 Embellishment Add-On Kit

Thank you for stopping by!   make sure you visit The ScrapRoom and check out what the other TST Designers created using this page kit and while you are there, pick up your June Kits before they are all sold out!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment